ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and AIFM addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
In the frame of our continuous growth and expansion, ADEPA Spain is looking for an IT specialist in Bilbao.
You will be reporting to the head of the IT department and working in cooperation with our offices in Luxembourg and Italy
- Automatization of processes that currently are done manually or using MS Office tools.
- Maintenance and evolution of applications developed in-house.
- First level local support and basic network management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic knowledge of PC and Windows, necessary for basic helpdesk activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel).
- Medium to advanced knowledge in programming languages, with special focus on Java, SQL and Web front-end development.
- 2 Years of proven experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the financial sector would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and good sense of initiative
- Dynamic, positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
You will evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and intercultural environment.
You identify yourself in this description?
Please send your application to HRcontact@adepa.com