ADEPA Italy: Consulting Team Member – (m/f)
Consulting Team Member – (m/f)
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Monitor and track asset management service provider
- Collaborate to define KPIs
- Perform periodic assessment/Service review
- Report to Client Management on provider behaviour
- Support to analyze and re-engineer administrative processes
- Support to Client New Product Launch process
- Manage relation with risk managers, portfolio managers, back-office
- Reporting to Adepa Clients on activities performed
- Advanced knowledge of the Asset Management processes
- University graduate in relevant fields
- At least 2/3 years of working experience in the Banking/Asset Management industry.
- Experience in the Consulting Sector is an advantage
- Fluent in Italian and English, other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Teamwork attitude.
- Problem solving mindset
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated and with strong work ethic.
- Rigorous and methodical
- Strong communication skills including report writing
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement posted on 28 June 2018