ADEPA Luxembourg: Client Leader (M/F)- CDI
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and AIFM addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
For our Client Leader Department we are looking for a full time
CLIENT LEADER (M/F)
The Client Leader proactively understand client’s needs and provide thoughtful and optimal solutions. He is responsible for managing client’s expectations and cultivate and manage relationships with other departments and external counterparties. The Client Leader focus on quality and constant client satisfaction. This role implies the following tasks:
- Act as first point of contact for a dedicated client portfolio;
- Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients;
- Responsible for understanding and handling client’s need in the day-to day work;
- Responsible to manage all client concerns and matters with proactive approach to ensure constant client satisfaction;
- Participation in the co-ordination with internal and external parties (custodian banks, legal advisers, auditors, distribution partners etc.);
- Participation in the new client on-boarding process;
- Assistance and taking ownership in internal projects;
- Participation in the organization of Boards and shareholder meetings.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Master in finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the fund industry with a very good understanding of financial markets and excellent knowledge of investment products and other financial instruments, in specific in Alternative Investment Products;
- Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economy or equivalent experience is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English and other European languages are desirable.
- Ability to take ownership, proactive, quick learner and self-organized;
- Strongly Client oriented with excellent communication skills and service oriented;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Solution oriented with attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Intercultural approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent team player with a good team spirit.
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
You will evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and intercultural environment.
You identify yourself in this description?
Please send your application to HRcontact@adepa.com