ADEPA Luxembourg: Legal Officer – Investment Funds (m/f) CDI
In the frame of our growth, we are creating a new position and we are then looking for a:
Legal Officer – Investment Funds (M/F) – CDI
Reporting to the direct manager the candidate will be part of the Legal Department, with a main focus on assisting with all legal matters throughout the whole onboarding process of a new investment fund.
- Draft agreements (management company services, AIFM, fund administration services, investment management, investment advisory, distribution, capital placement, etc.).
- Draft resolutions of the board of directors of SICAVs or of the Executive Committee of ADEPA as management company or AIFM.
- Review agreements prepared by counterparties (depositary, registrar and transfer agent, etc.), provide comments and negotiate their terms and conditions.
- Draft and review prospectus and offering documents.
- Prepare cross-border notifications to the CSSF to market fund’s units abroad.
- Organize, attend to and follow up on meetings or conferences calls with clients and counterparties.
- Prepare and submit the required regulatory approvals for the set-up of investment funds.
- Coordinate and provide legal assistance to mergers, migrations and similar projects.
- Assist the Legal Department with legal tasks non-onboarding related depending on the department’s needs.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the Clients’ Fund structures impacting the On-boarding / Legal process and ensure that such information is documented and shared within the Business.
- Law degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Understanding of Luxembourg investment fund structures and regulations with the Relevant experience in investment funds.
- Ability to work effectively with the onboarding department, with a range of operational teams and at all levels of seniority.
- Proficient in English (written and oral). Professional use of other languages, particularly Spanish and French, will be highly considered.
- Project management skills will be highly considered.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office, mostly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical competencies.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with international teams.
- Highly motivated, pro-active, adaptable, autonomous, organized and rigorous.
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on attitude.
- Team player, adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment.
Want to join an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, Independent & Human Sized
Global Asset Servicing Company?
We are waiting for your application!