CONDUCTING OFFICER – INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – LUX
Adepa Asset Management S.A.
Experience the Adepa way!
Since 1980 our group is proud to provide outstanding support to asset managers, banks, investors, private equity and real estate promoters, family offices and independent financial advisors operating around the world.
Adepa is currently present in Luxembourg (Headquarter), Italy, Spain and Chile. In Luxembourg, the group owns the market leader Adepa Asset Management S.A, a fund services specialist regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) as a Chapter 15 fund management company and AIFM.
We are a Management Company and AIFM established in Luxembourg, part of the international group ADEPA Global Services.
Within the framework of an expansion of our UCITS and AIF business, we are searching for candidates who are ready to take this very interesting and important role:
CONDUCTING OFFICER – PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND PRODUCT SET UP
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced person to manage, together with the other Conducting Officers, our Management Company and AIFM.
You will be responsible for the overall investment management activity within the Company and the funds under the Company´s management in close cooperation with the Head of the Investment Management department.
At the same time, because of the nature of our business where the role is extremely linked to the product implementation and customer support, your direct involvement in those areas will also be required.
In this Key role in the organization, your main responsibilities will include:
This function reports directly to the Board of Directors and the Group CEO.
Other areas where your contribution will be necessary:
- Supervision and liaison with those persons in charge of making sure that policies of funds under scope are respected and that trading channels and systems operate adequately;
- Monitor, develop and ensure that operational procedures are kept up to date according to the applicable regulation;
- All other statutory Conducting Officer duties. Contribute to relevant aspects of the Conducting Officer and Board reviews;
- Work across departments to ensure adherence and continuous improvement where required;
- Collaborate with Risk Management, Valuation and other business activities in the delivery of services to clients.
Do you believe you are the right person for this role? Then, please be aware that these are the values and skills we think are important to be considered eligible:
- Demonstrate Senior and extensive experience in Investment Management, in both UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) including PE/RE, Loans, Infrastructure, etc.;
- Have a good academic record in finance or equivalent;
- Bring a special touch for customer support/relationship;
- Be able to “think out of the box” to set up products and solutions to our customers;
- Excellent English language skills, further languages are an advantage;
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels;
- Experience in international groups with a multi-client environment would be a plus.
Should you like to be part of an international team and add value to a growing and developing company, please send your CV and motivation letter to Hrcontact@adepa.com.
Attractive conditions are offered, depending on the strength of the candidature, within a flexible working framework.