CONDUCTING OFFICER RISK MANAGEMENT (m / f) – LUXEMBOURG
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
Since 1980 our group is proud to provide outstanding support to asset managers, banks, investors, private equity and real estate promoters, family offices and independent financial advisors operating around the world. We deliver tailor-made solutions to professionals operating globally in the field of asset management and banking. Adepa is currently present in Luxembourg (Headquarter), Italy, Spain and Chile. In Luxembourg, the group owns the market leader Adepa Asset Management S.A, a fund services specialist regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) as a Chapter 15 fund management company and AIFM.
Within the framework of our Luxembourg based activities, we are recruiting a:
CONDUCTING OFFICER RISK MANAGEMENT (m / f)
Together with the other Conducting Officers, you will oversee the governance of the ManCo and the AIFM, as you are part of the senior management of the Company. The role will consist in ensuring that the risk management framework is effective, documented and meet the applicable legal and regulatory provisions. The Conducting Officer will also be the Permanent Risk Manager.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- All statutory Conducting Officer duties
- Be responsible for the risk management within the Company and the funds under Company´s management, development of sustainable risk framework
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory risk requirements, develop and oversee the risk management function for UCITS and AIFs
- Define risk levels and risk methods and be responsible for the structuring of the risk management process and the liquidity management process
- Analyze the products to be managed and be an active part in the onboarding of AIFs and carry out risk control assessments and testing
- Risk reporting to Board of Directors and to the regulator
- Be the head of the Risk Management team
- Work across departments to ensure adherence and continuous improvement where required
- Contribute to relevant aspects of the Conducting Officer and Board reviews
To be eligible for this position, you will need:
- Current or prior approval as a Conducting Officer for Risk
- Extensive experience in risk management and control activities, especially in Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) including PE/RE, Loans, etc.
- Have a good understanding of financial markets and risk management, and be able to challenge fund managers
- Have a good understanding of different risk measures and financial tools and investment portfolio construction
- Have a good academic record in finance, mathematics or other quantitative fields
- Excellent English language skills, further languages are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels
Would you like to be part of an international team and add value to a growing and developing company?
Please send your CV and motivation letter including your salary expectation to Hrcontact@adepa.com