Corporate Action Officer – Milan Office
ADEPA Italia Srl
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and AIFM addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
In the context of our of our continuous growth and expansion, ADEPA Italia Srl – Bilbao is looking for a
Corporate Action Officer
- Corporate Action Management with specific focus on Voluntaries
- Corporate Action Reconciliation
- Securities Reconciliation
- Management of Shareholders meetings
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in economics, finance or equivalent or experience
- Relevant experience in a similar position minimum 1 year
- Basic knowledge of investment funds, main financial products and corporate events
- Fluent in English, any other European language (Italian on top, Spanish or French) is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and VBA expert
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and good sense of initiative
- Dynamic, positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
Evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and intercultural environment.
You identify yourself in this description?
Please send your application to HRContactIta@adepa.com