Financial Professional – Securities and Corporate Action – Milan Office
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and AIFM addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
In the frame of our continuous growth and expansion, we are looking for two Financial Professionals for the Adepa Global Hub – Securities and Corporate Action Department in our Milan offices.
Financial Professional – Securities and Corporate Action
- Corporate Action Analysis
- Voluntary Corporate Action Management
- Securities Reconciliation
- Management of Shareholders meetings
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in economics, finance or equivalent or experience
- ~ 2 years of experience in the area of Corporate Action
- Good knowledge of investment funds, main financial products and corporate events
- English and Italian speaker, any other European language is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of VBA
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and good sense of initiative
- Dynamic, positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking
Starting date: As soon as possible
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
Join our team and evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and intercultural environment!
Please send your application to HRContactIta@adepa.com