FUND ONBOARDING OFFICER (F/M) – LUX
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
Due to our continuous growth, we are creating a new position of
FUND ONBOARDING OFFICER (F/M)
The Fund Onboarding officer provides assistance to new- and existing clients throughout the whole onboarding process of a new investment fund. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of the Fund Onboarding, other Adepa departments, with Clients and coordinate externally with all relevant service providers.
- Assist on the coordination of projects either onboarding new vehicles or sub-funds (either UCITS and AIFs);
- Assist on handling of the Project Management Process for the transfer of existing fund structures from other ManCos or AIFMs to ADEPA or Cross-border to Luxembourg;
- Assist to the maintenance of updated KPIs, contact lists, and central logs of all open items and potential issues concerning each project;
- Ensure the maintenance of a detailed Fund Onboarding check-list to track the project’s status, organize and dispatch the relevant take-away tasks among all intervening parties in the Fund/Projects (Depositary Bank, Transfer Agent, Auditor, service providers, etc.), while ensuring their prompt responsiveness and timely deliveries to meet the required timeframes;
- Ensure the administration summary reports are produced and reviewed by the direct manager; critical information for the internal set-up of a vehicle or sub-fund;
- Assist on the guidance of the clients throughout the launch process and potential cross-border registration of the funds after receiving the relevant regulatory approval, together with Vendors, Distributors, Brokers, etc. and ensuring an operational fund set-up at all levels;
- Identify and escalate any issues to the direct manager, particularly risks to ADEPA, keeping the direct manager duly informed of the status and evolution of the project and with the guidance of the direct manager to coordinate and identify internally issues that may lead to potential commercial, legal, regulatory and/or operational risks with the objective to resolve them efficiently and with as little disruption as possible for the project;
- Assistance on the day to day operation of the Fund Onboarding department.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in operations linked to the functioning of investment funds;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication); any other language is considered an asset
- Solid knowledge in Project Management;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office, mostly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong analytical competencies;
- Ability to work with international teams and keep them coordinated
- Pro-active, adaptable, autonomous, organised and rigorous with excellence;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team;
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude;
- Manage multiple simultaneous requests and work under pressure;
- Result-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of responsibility regarding delivering quality work;
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines;
- Intercultural approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Are you ready to take a role with responsibilities and to work in an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural and Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org