Adepa Global Services S.A.
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and AIFM addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
In the frame of our continuous growth and expansion, ADEPA Global Services is looking for a
- Pricing invested securities in application of the internal Pricing Policy for UCITS Funds
- Valuation of Alternative Funds: Private Equity, Private Debt, Alternative Assets
- Valuation of OTC derivatives
- Monitoring HTV securities
- Maintaining Pricing system and support tools
Qualification and Experience
- Master in finance or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in a similar position minimum 2-5 years
- Good knowledge of investment funds, main financial products and alternative investments
- Fluent in English, any other European language (Spanish or French) is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and good sense of initiative
- Dynamic, positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
You will evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and an intercultural environment.
You identify yourself in this description?
Please send your application in English to HRcontact@adepa.com.