Private Equity/ Real Estate NAV Center Associate (M/F)
PRIVATE EQUITY / REAL ESTATE NAV CENTER ASSOCIATE (M/F) – Permanent
The new associate will join a small specialized team in our Bilbao office, taking part on several activities related to Private Equity, Venture Capital, Private Debt and Real Estate funds, FCR, FIL, Holdings, SOPARFI and Regulated investment funds.
• Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day bookkeeping, including correspondence and other communication with the clients;
• Responsible of managing invoices, reporting, Cash transactions;
• Participation in the preparation of annual accounts and financial statements;
• Preparation of regulatory reporting (CNMV, CSSF, BCL…) or client’s reporting;
• Participation in the co-ordination with external parties (tax advisors, custodian banks, legal advisors, auditors, suppliers);
• Assistance in corporate and secretarial services (BOD, AGM, EGM);
• Participation in the organization of Boards and shareholder meetings;
• Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls.
• Diploma either in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economy or equivalent experience;
• Knowledge of accounting practices;
• Fluency in English (written and oral) any other European language is a plus;
• Strong knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office;
• Eager to learn, to participate actively in projects and to continuously improve
• Pro-active, autonomous, organized and rigorous with excellence and attention to details;
• Strong communication skills and hands-on attitude;
• Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines;
• Team player able to communicate well in a small team and across the organization.
• Constant focus on quality and client service;
• Positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and expand your knowledge in
an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, Independent & Human Sized
Global Asset Servicing Company?
Please send your application to Hrcontact@adepa.com