PRIVATE EQUITY / REAL ESTATE NAV CENTER OFFICER (M/F) – CDD – LUXEMBOURG
ADEPA GLOBAL SERVICES S.A.
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
PRIVATE EQUITY / REAL ESTATE NAV CENTER OFFICER (M/F) – CDD
(replacement Maternity/ Parental leave)
You will join a small specialized team, taking part on several activities related to Private Equity, Venture Capital, Private Debt and Real Estate funds, SOPARFI and Regulated investment funds (RAIF/SICAR/SICAV SIFs).
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day bookkeeping, including correspondence and other communication with the clients;
- Responsible of managing invoices, reporting, Cash transactions;
- Participation in the preparation of annual accounts and financial statements;
- Preparation of regulatory reporting (CNMV, CSSF, BCL…) or client’s reporting;
- Participation in the co-ordination with external parties (tax advisors, custodian banks, legal advisors, auditors, suppliers);
- Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls.
- Assistance in corporate and secretarial services (BOD, AGM, EGM);
- Participation in the organization of Boards and shareholder meetings.
- Diploma either in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economy or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of accounting practices;
- Fluency in English (written and oral), any other European language is a plus;
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office;
- Eager to learn, to participate actively in projects and to continuously improve.
- Pro-active, autonomous, organized and rigorous with excellence and attention to details;
- Strong communication skills and hands-on attitude;
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines;
- Team player able to communicate well in a small team and across the organization.
- Constant focus on quality and client service;
- Positive, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and expand your knowledge in an entrepreneurial, intercultural, and independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
Please send your application to Hrcontact@adepa.com