Senior Transfer Agent – CDI – Luxembourg Office
Since 1980 our group is proud to provide outstanding support to asset managers, banks, investors, private equity and real estate promoters, family offices and independent financial advisors operating around the world. We deliver tailor-made solutions to professionals operating globally in the field of asset management and banking. Adepa is currently present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), Italy, Spain and Chile. In Luxembourg, the group owns the market leader Adepa Asset Management S.A, a fund services specialist regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) as a Chapter 15 fund management company and AIFM.
In the context of our growing Investor Services we are hiring a Senior Transfer Agent in our headquarters in Luxembourg for a dynamic and significant position with a multi-jurisdiction reach. The role will service all our investors in multiple continents and report directly to the TA Production Manager.
Senior Transfer Agent – CDI
- Maintain the shareholder register of the funds in cooperation with the AML and KYC team
- Collect, analyze and place the investors’ instructions received (subscriptions, redemptions, switch, etc.)
- Prepare, control and accounting of all cash movements, share trades, distributions and capital calls
- Generate Cash Flow forecast and Contract Notes
- Oversight of third-party Transfer Agencies
- Contribute to the improvement the processes in the department
- Play a key role contributing with your knowledge in projects related to the department
Qualification and Experience
- 2 to 3 year experience within a Transfer Agency department, preferably in Luxembourg
- A full knowledge of the whole Transfer Agency process
- Familiar with all processes within Registration, Dealing, and Investor Services
- You understand the different investor types and related accounts, and have knowledge of the AML /KYC regulations
- You are well organized and able to work independently with a high degree of quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any other European language would be considered an advantage
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player willing to contribute with your knowledge
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Proactive and self-organized, positive, dynamic
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Team player, adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment.
Want to join a growing Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, International and Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
You identify yourself in this description?
We are waiting for your application!
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Hrcontact@adepa.com