Compliance Officer (m/f) – Luxembourg
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
ADEPA is an independent and Global leading provider of specialized asset servicing. Since 1980, ADEPA develops tailor-made solutions to asset managers operating around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group is as well present and serves clients in Italy, Spain and Chile. For more than 40 years, ADEPA has earned distinction for entrepreneurial approach, service innovation and unique client focus.
Compliance Officer (m/f) CDI
The Compliance Officer is part of the Compliance Team, reporting to the Head of Compliance. You will actively participate and collaborate to the following key areas under the Compliance responsibilities:
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory developments in the industry, provide analysis to the Head of Compliance on new regulatory developments impacting the company
- Support on-site monitoring and testing on designated controls defined within the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Undertake Client’ Due Diligence and ongoing reviews in compliance with the anti-money laundering requirements
- Standardise existing processes, maintain procedures up-to-date, develop and implement procedures when necessary
- Carry out and execute the AML/CTF procedure performing AML/KYC checks on new clients i.e. initiators, investors, and delegates
- Support the identification, mitigation, and management of AML related risks; reporting and escalation of such risks as needed
- Process regular screening and maintenance of the client database against blacklists, international sanctions, press and escalate when relevant
- Undertake Compliance projects and ad hoc additional tasks as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 2-3 year professional experience in Compliance in the financial industry; investment fund industry is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge in another European language is an advantage; Spanish is a plus
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Business-driven, pro-active view on compliance
- Eager to learn, to participate actively in projects and to continuously improve
- Autonomous with an excellent team spirit
- Polyvalent, excellent ability to set priorities and respect deadlines;
- Positive, self-confident, open-minded, dynamic and long-term thinking.
Want to join a growing Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, International and Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
You identify yourself in this description?
Send your CV to Hrcontact@adepa.com
We are waiting for your application!