ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
We are looking for a
FUND ACCOUNTANT (M/F/D)
In the frame of the Fund Accounting Service, Transaction Processing works in order to ensure that all transactions in the funds are efficiently and accurately booked. This includes performing several activities, mainly about inputting all fund managers activity and its reconciliation.
- Transaction of securities, derivatives, contract: booking and reconciliation
- Subscription and Redemption Booking and Reconciliation
- Derivatives cash activity with broker and Prime Broker
- Ensure daily production deadlines are met in accordance to procedures and controls
- Give support within the team in the day-to-day accounting and query resolution
- Expense accruals and invoicing of fees
- Query management of external relationships such as clients, vendors and auditors
- Escalation of any issues / breaches
- Monitor any open issues to ensure prompt resolution.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent MultiFonds knowledge (version 460 or superior)
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar position with specific focus on UCITS accounting
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- Good command of the MS office tools (specially excel and VBA)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Proactive and self-organized, positive, dynamic,
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Team player, adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and expand your knowledge in an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural & Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
Please send your application to Hrcontact@adepa.com!