A One-stop-shop Solution
Adepa provides a wide range of services tailored made to the needs of the client.
We are a one-stop-shop Fund Administrator providing highly focused services to Investment Funds domiciled in multiple jurisdictions.
We offer a broad range of innovative solutions built on our know-how and experience acquired over more than two decades in the industry.
Our operating model is flexible; we work closely with our clients to design a tailor-made solution that not only meets their needs and their expectations, but also exceeds them.
Our services comply with the International Standards for Assurance Engagements (ISAE) No. 3402 and Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting.
We have open architecture with a multi-custodian, multi-broker and multi-manager approach.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
Services of Fund Administration
Core services are highlighted as follows:
- Fund Domiciliation
- Legal Services
- Coordination on fund launches, fund mergers, fund liquidations and restructuring
- Regulatory Compliance monitoring
- Custody and safe keeping of assets through our partners
- Fund Accounting
- Record Keeping with shareholder register through our partners
- Maintenance and communication of policies and procedures, coordination of due diligence visits, facilitation of controls certification
- Regulatory and Statutory reporting
- Tax Filing
- Investor and Client Reporting, and
- Customer enquiries
We provide an innovative approach with Fund Administration in order to be close to our clients and hereafter are some of the highlights of our key core services.
- Provision of address and registered office
- Reception and administration of mail, fax and phone messages
- Legal compulsory publications and Luxembourg tax returns
- Liaison with Luxembourg supervisory and tax authorities and auditors
- Organization of General Assembly of Shareholders and Board of Directors meetings.
We manage the day-to-day business which allows for the efficient operations on an on-going basis.
Net Asset Value “NAV” calculations are performed in-house.
This allows Adepa to be close to the information in order to be efficient in managing the needs and data of our clients.
The accounting is supported by multi-currency accounting platform with real-time general ledger and full trial balance.
This service entails the following criteria:
- NAV calculations under relevant GAAP,
- Income and expense accruals, including amortization,
- Payment of expenses,
- Reconciliations for cash and position for custodian and broker,
- Maintenance of the accounting book and records,
- Portfolio valuation and corporate actions,
- Performance fee calculation (traditional or sophisticated),
- Distribution, and
- Publication of the NAV information
This is another key attribute for Adepa to perform the accounting in-house. This allows us to be able to better support the needs of our clients by being close to the numbers.
Adepa’s partners with external providers in order to leverage from their experience and know-how to provide custodian and transfer agent services.
This allows Adepa with our partners to provide the high quality service that is expected from our clients.
The main areas of TA services are as follows:
- Maintenance of the register of unit holders,
- Processing of subscription and redemption orders
- Distribution of income
- Issuing and redemption of units, and
- Contract settlements and record keeping of transactions.
- Managing the legal set-up of the vehicle throughout the entire process from drafting of documents to receiving final approval from the central authority.
- This is one of the key areas where our clients see immediately the hands-on approach taken and one-stop-shop solution provided where we take our client on an experience throughout the entire set-up process together.
Served Investment Strategies
We administer funds within the scope of the UCITS and AIFMD frameworks and managing investment strategies that include
- Derivative funds – CTAs
- Distressed assets
- Funds of funds
- FX Funds
- Life Settlements
- Money market funds
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Shares, fixed income, mixed, etc.
- Socially responsible investments
We believe that your success is our success. By offering fast and professional services we help you increase your operational efficiency while reduce risks, so you can devote your time delivering high investment returns to your clients.
Our platform – Multifonds
We run our accounting operations with a robust platform called Multifonds. This platform supports our multi-currency NAV calculations for the most complex and sophisticated types and structures of mutual, institutional, alternative, hedge and pension funds across multiple markets and in over 30 regulatory jurisdictions. These include the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK.