REPORTING & DATA INTEGRATION OFFICER – BILBAO
ADEPA GLOBAL SERVICES SPAIN SL
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
In the frame of our continuous growth and expansion, ADEPA Global Services Spain – Bilbao is looking for a
REPORTING AND DATA INTEGRATION OFFICER (M/F/D)
The Reporting and Data Integration Officer reports to the Head of Investor Services and is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures.
The officer will also participate in analyzing new regulations and regulatory changes and; furthermore, take part in improving current processes. This position will also be required to research and monitor financial data to ensure data integrity.
- Preparation of assigned regulatory reports for liquid and illiquid funds. Monitor and ensure the accuracy of data collection.
- Ensure adherence to the Regulatory Reporting departmental standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct investigations of variance analysis and errors independently and appropriately escalate issues to management.
- Independently research and analyze regulatory texts, reporting requirements, and other accounting documents.
- Respond to internal/external inquiries regarding financial data reported or filed.
- Clarify regulatory reporting requirements for our different business units and ensure regulatory reporting requirements are clearly communicated to the business units providing source data for the reports.
- Recommend procedural changes/process improvement opportunities to streamline our process and ensure the reporting process’s accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Participate in projects, as required, for new initiatives, process improvements, or technology implementation and development.
- Upon need, have the willingness to perform duties outside of the current scope that would support the team
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor in finance or relevant regulatory and financial reporting knowledge prevalent in banking/financial institutions
- Relevant experience in a similar position of minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of investment funds, main financial products, and alternative investments
- Fluent in English, any other European language (Spanish or French) is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, data analysis, and SQL experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities, and respect deadlines
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and good sense of initiative
- Dynamic, positive, open-minded, dynamic, and long-term thinking
We offer an interesting salary package related to your experience and skills.
You will evolve in a dynamic, friendly atmosphere and intercultural environment.
Do you identify yourself in this description?
Please send your application to Hrcontact@adepa.com!