TRANSFER AGENT – CDI
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
EXPERIENCE THE ADEPA WAY
ADEPA is an independent and Global leading provider of specialized asset servicing. Since 1980, ADEPA develops tailor-made solutions to asset managers operating around the world. Headquartered in Luxembourg, the Group is as well present and serves clients in Italy, Spain and Chile. For more than 40 years, ADEPA has earned distinction for entrepreneurial approach, service innovation and unique client focus.
Transfer Agent – CDI
In the context of our growing Investor Services we are hiring a Transfer Agent in our headquarters in Luxembourg for a dynamic and significant position with a multi-jurisdiction reach. The role will service all our investors in multiple continents and reports directly to the TA Production Manager.
- Maintain the shareholder register of the funds in cooperation with the AML and KYC team
- Collect, analyze and place investor instructions received (subscriptions, redemptions, switch, etc.)
- Prepare and control cash movements, share trades, distributions and capital calls
- Perform cash reconciliations on TA transactions
- Generate Cash Flow forecast and Contract Notes
- Oversight of third-party Transfer Agencies
- Communicate to clients about operational topics
- Contribute to the improvement the processes in the department
- Play a key role contributing with your knowledge in projects related to the department
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a Transfer Agency department, preferably in Luxembourg
- Full knowledge of the whole Transfer Agency process
- Familiar with all processes within Registration, Dealing and Investor Services
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Any other European language would be considered an advantage.
- You understand the different investor types and related accounts, and have basic knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- You are well organized and able to work independently with a high degree of quality
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player willing to contribute with your knowledge
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Proactive and self-organized, positive, dynamic
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment
Want to join a growing Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, International and Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
You identify yourself in this description?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Hrcontact@adepa.com
We are looking forward to receive your application!