PRIVATE EQUITY SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR (M/F) – LUXEMBOURG
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe. Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world in Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and Chile.
Due to our continuous growth, we are creating a new position of
PRIVATE EQUITY SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR (M/F)
Reporting to the Head of Fund Administration – NAV Centers, the candidate will be in charge of several activities for a number of client entities (SIF, RAIF, SCAs, Holdings, and other illiquid investment funds).
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day bookkeeping, including correspondence and other communication with the clients;
- Management of invoices, reporting, Cash transactions;
- Preparation of financial statements, annual accounts and any other statutory (CSSF, BCL…) or client’s reporting;
- Review the deliverables of third parties;
- Co-ordination with external parties (tax advisors, custodian banks, legal advisors, auditors, suppliers);
- Assistance in corporate and secretarial services (BOD, AGM, EGM);
- Assist with organizing board and shareholder meetings;
- Overall responsibility for the funds assigned;
- Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls;
- Proactively contribute to process improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economy or equivalent qualification by experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Private Equity funds;
- Fluency in English (written and oral) any other European language is a plus;
- Knowledge of E-Front private Equity accounting software will be a distinct advantage;
- Experience in consolidation and IFRS is desirable;
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office;
- Person pro-active, autonomous, organized and rigorous with excellence and attention to details;
- Strong communication skills and hands-on attitude;
- Strong commitment and ability to meet deadlines;
- Team player able to communicate well in a team.
Are you ready to take a role with responsibilities and to work in an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural & Independent Global Asset Servicing Company?
Please send your CV to: